Digital Coupon and Advertising Kiosk
DASH MEDIA wanted to implement software for their digital coupon kiosk machines. The software required multiple code stacks in order to communicate with all parts of the software system. The first part of the software system was the DashBox kiosk software. This software enabled customers to interact with the kiosk and download digital coupons. The web portal software enabled retailers and advertisers the ability to create their own digital coupons via the web. The challenge for RITS was to build this system that allows all of the systems to communicate with each component and also recorded the analytics of the customer interaction with the kiosk.
What We Did
Revolutionizing the retail industry.
• Developed an entirely new logotype for the media and coupon brand.
• Designed and streamlined the visual assets for the Dashbox brand and different business units/services under it: from fonts to colors, image style to illustrations.
• Consolidated the new identity in a set of clear and easy to use bilingual guidelines.
• Design brand identity system for multiple markets for the Dashbox brand: business cards, stationary, flyers, banners, videos, editorial & print, brand collateral, apparel.
• Design, consulted and manufactured the Dashbox interactive 90” display kiosk with dual touch-screen monitors.
• Designed and developed website.
• Designed and developed backend analytics admin system
• Designed and developed coupon creation software.
• Motion design campaign for Dashbox’s promotional advertisement videos.
• Designed and developed the kiosk’s coupon interface for the Dashbox coupon software.
• UI/UX and development for mobile application.